Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Everyone loves me!

After thinking about how to start my blogs from the dog, which is me, the cutest, snuggliest, best ball player in the world, I decided the first post will be some of my favorite pictures.


Hi everyone! I've got a beautiful smile don't I? The other dog in the picture is my buddy Judeau, and those are my Mommy's legs. 


This is my Mom and I snuggling up on the sofa. I love her sooooo much, I just have to be touching her at all times!


Oh, my treadmill, my treadmill!!! I love exercising and on this night I made my Mommy start it for me so I could burn off some extra energy before bed. 


WHAT IS THAT??  I  was very hesitant to get close enough to investigate, scared that it would attack me! Then I swam around a bit because I love swimming.  I even tried to play ball while swimming but it kept running away from me!




haha, Mom caught me burrowed in her bed. Snoozing on her side is better because it smells like her so I feel like we're cuddled up together even when she's not home to nap with me! 


This is all of us during a hike at Shenandoah park in Virginia. We always have so much fun hanging out together. There is so much love, I just can't help myself from giving my Mom kisses sometimes!


1 comment:

  1. I love the start to your new blog Casca! Your pictures are lovely and you seem like the best dog ever!

    ReplyDelete