Saturday, December 15, 2012

Friday Fun Day


OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!  Yesterday people came over to see me and it was sooooooo exciting!  The picture above was my running to great them on their way to the door.  I ran sooooo fast because I was super happy to see them.  Then I wiggled my butt and tried to give them kisses.




They all played ball with me and pet me and one even snuggled with me!! I had such a good time, it was super sad when they left and didn't take me with them.  Above is a picture of my ball in Miss Dylan's lap.  She wasn't throwing it fast enough for me, so I put it as close to her hands as possible!



This is Miss Cheryl laying on the ground playing ball with me and then snuggling with me on the chair.  I love Miss Cheryl a lot!


1 comment:

  1. ÿaaaaaaaaaa this is awesome ps this is my aunts dog

    ReplyDelete