Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Running free

I want to run. Today when my Mom took us outside for a walk I tried to run, but my leash only lets me go a short distance away. If we didn't live in an apartment complex I would be able to run more often because it wouldn't be against the rules to be off leash. I know my Mom tries to let us off leash as often as possible and takes us to the dog park sometimes, but I just love to run all the time!



When I lived with my Grandma for two years I got to run around a lot! I could even come and go from in the house to outside whenever I wanted. I enjoyed living there because of the freedom, but I missed my Mommy a lot. After I took myself on a walk through the neighborhood exploring, my Grandma then made me wear a special collar that would beep and zap me if I tried to leave her yard. At the time I didn't like that collar, but now that I am always on a leash I would like to go back to the collar if it meant I could have more freedom to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment