Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

So far today has been very boring and I am decidedly depressed. My Mommy slept late, again, even though Judeau and I really had to pee.  But with her staying in bed it gave me extra time to snuggle up against her and try to get her to pet me.  She didn't but I know she wanted to!  Then we finally got to go outside, which was great but rainy.  I hate getting rained on, it makes me cold.  When we got back in the house I made Mommy play ball with me.  She always tries to quit after a couple of throws but I make her keep going by throwing the ball into her hands.  After that Judeau tried to play, but I promptly shut that idea down by stealing the ball out of his mouth and pushing him out of the way so I could catch it! Of course I didn't get to play ball for too long before my Mom quit and started reading her dumb book again. Although, she did let me snuggle with her to some more and she pet me for a bit. She never pets me long enough so I end up laying my head in her face until she makes me move or keeps petting me.  Now my Mommy is gone. I don't know where she goes or why she never takes me with her, so I am going to sleep on her side of the bed until she gets back. Then my depression will be totally gone and I will be soooooooo super excited that she is back to play and love me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment