Thursday, January 10, 2013

Miss Molly and Bacchus

Last night I got to chat with (through my Mom) my great friend Miss Molly. She and my Mom used to work together and Miss Molly came to visit us a couple of times. She's the sweetest, most caring person I've ever met and she loves dogs sooooooooooo  much!  She'll also play ball with me for as long as I want. Miss Molly is currently living in Korea, which explains why she hasn't come to visit with me in a long time. Miss Molly also has a dog of her own and he is also a Catahoula hound!! His name is Bacchus and I am very excited to meet him some day. He looks like a big 'ol ball of love and I'm glad he found Miss Molly. She is a wonderful person and deserves to have a great dog take care of her. This post is my shout out to my wonderful friend and her baby boy. Wishing you safe travels and a quick passing of the next 27 days on your way back to Bacchus!






No comments:

Post a Comment