Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mommy's home!

YAAAAAAAAAAY!! Today we went to the airport and picked up my Mommy!  I am sooooooooooo excited to see her again!  As much fun as I've been having, I still missed my Mommy a lot and am very happy she came back for me.  I was actually so excited that I jumped out of the car window to give her lots of kisses.  That night I got to snuggle with her all night like we usually do when she's home even though I was listening for any movement that Miss Cheryl made in case she wanted to take me with her some where.  The next day a bunch of us went for a hike in the woods and Judeau and I got to show Mom what good dogs we were while she was gone!  She let us off leash so we were able to run up ahead of the group and scout around, then we ran back to the group to make sure we didn't get too far ahead and we did that over and over throughout the whole hike.  My Mom was super slow and kept falling behind everyone else, so I told Judeau to go and check on her a few times.  Overall, that day was a blast and I hope that I can still get out often to burn off some of my extra energy by taking hikes and running around new trails.  Now it's time for a nap!



1 comment:

  1. Casca, it sounds like you need a regular hiking buddy! :) You know you have an open invitation to come run and hike with Miss Cheryl anytime!

    ReplyDelete