Monday, January 14, 2013

Puppies!!

Everyone seems to love puppies, and since it appeared to be puppy day at my dog park on Saturday my Mom got to coo over them. Sure, I get that puppies are cute and they have that puppy breath and all, but they are sooooooooo annoying! All they do is jump and bite on everything and then if I try to put them in their place they cry. Bah! 

Well, like I said earlier, it was puppy day at the park and unlike most days I actually tried to play with the puppies this time. There was one little guy that was running up a storm so I chased her all over! Then she tried wrestling with another puppy but I just sat and yelled at them until they started running again. I don't like to wrestle because I'm too skinny to be rolling around and pumping into others and always end up getting hurt. Overall, it was another great day at the dog park, despite it being puppy day!




1 comment:


  1. Thanks you so much for sharing this opinion.
    We have moved more than 5000 Pet Boarding Services in Delhi, and all around the world.
    pet relocation company in delhi | Pet Relocation Services | Pet Transport Services

    ReplyDelete